Adopted on 16.10.2010 by the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria, The National Youth Strategy (2010 – 2020) is focused on creating and implementation of unified, coherent and stable youth policy in Bulgaria based on inter-sectoral cooperation and joint management with young people at all levels. It is directed to young people under 29 years old.
Need addressed :
Cooperation between young people and government.
Its main strategic objectives are:
1. Encouraging the economic activity and career growth of young people
2. Better access to information and quality services
3. Promotion of a healthy way of life
4. Prevention of social exclusion of young people with fewer opportunities
5. Development of youth volunteering
6. Enhancing of citizenship activity
7. Growth of young people from small and rural regions;
8. Development of intercultural and international dialogue
9. Raising the role of young people for the prevention of crimes.
Viewing 0 reply threads
The forum ‘Policy Examples’ is closed to new topics and replies.