Lack of recycling infrastructure and environmental awareness in Cagliari.-

///Lack of recycling infrastructure and environmental awareness in Cagliari.-
Lack of recycling infrastructure and environmental awareness in Cagliari.- 2015-04-08T15:28:29+00:00

Home Forum Interact Raise a Problem, Get an Answer Lack of recycling infrastructure and environmental awareness in Cagliari.-

• Autore
    Articoli
  • ewoitovich
    Partecipante
    Post totali: 3
    #5567 |

I am living in Cagliari since last year and I have noticed that in some neighborhoods there are not containers to recycle the garbage in a proper way. Sometimes you can find just organic waste ones and a general waste, sometimes just a general one.

Moreover, most of the times you will find that there is not a correct disposition of the garbage on them, this shows a lack of environmental awareness in the community.

I think that is needed not just a proper disposition of containers in all the city but a strong campaign in order to raise the awareness of the importance of recycling among the citizenship.

Do anyone has an idea?

• Vanessa
    Partecipante
    Post totali: 2

Yes, I definitively think you are right. Cagliari doesn’t have enough separated containers for residues, and as I can see it, the population has some idea about waste separation, but doesn’t care very much about it.

I think the local legislation should contemplate some kind of penalization for not respecting this vital aspect of a sustainable development, and also should promote the inclusion of topics related with conservationism and ecology inside the school pensum.

On the other hand, I believe that the organizations related with the topic an be a fundamental part of this change, acting as tools of awareness and formation, and putting pressure on local authorities to obtain positive changes.

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.